2012年3月2日星期五

A real perfect alternative to Microsoft Office

Everyone knows what Microsoft Office mostly is or does. I personally only use Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I also use Visio and Project but despite the label they are not included in the office suites. Microsoft Office is very popular, but it is very expensive, so I try to find new one to alternative it.

There are plenty of alternatives to Microsoft Office, again I have tried all of them (include OpenOffice) and only found one which to my taste is a perfect replacement of the original. It is named Kingsoft Office 2009, they are really well known in China, and have over 100,000,000 active users all through the world.

I discovered by chance a while ago that they made a good quality office suite and decided to give it a chance. And I was immediately very impressed. All my Microsoft Office documents opened. Moreover the interface being very close and the software being lightweight, I was convinced to make the switch.

I could expand for long so here is a short list of cool stuff:

Kingsoft Office try for free. Kingsoft Office opened perfectly all my Microsoft Office documents. Kingsoft Office look and feel is close to Microsoft Office and it passes the family test :). Kingsoft Office is small, lightweight and fast. It requires a lot less memory, starts instantly and is super responsive. Great for Notebooks for example or to keep on a USB memory stick. Kingsoft Office has Writer the equivalent of Microsoft Office Word. Kingsoft Office has Spreadsheets the equivalent of Microsoft Office Excel. Kingsoft Office has Presentations the equivalent of Microsoft Office PowerPoint. Kingsoft Office has a great equation editor integrated in Writer which seems to be MathType 3.3 (saves from purchasing the latest MathType). Kingsoft Office has PDF creation integrated (saves from installing PDF Creator)

More information, you can check wikipedia, just search key word: Kingsoft Office



没有评论:

发表评论